Patrick Dixon;323909 Wrote: 
> I tried to use this plugin with my existing heyu/serial adaptor setup,
> but although it says it's switching lights on and off, nothing actually
> happens.  I also get some errors in the log
> 
> [08-07-29 10:15:45.8670] Slim::Web::Settings::handler (145) Preference
> names must be prefixed by "pref_" in the page template: brcommand
> (PLUGIN_POWERCENTER_BASIC_SETTINGS)
> 
> This is with a 7.2 beta

Sorry for the delayed response.

Those warnings are normal -- ironically, they're there because of a bug
I opened. :-)

Are you using your heyu binary, or the one that PowerCenter ships with?
Does the SqueezeCenter user have RW permissions on the serial device? Is
there already/always a heyu app (heyu_relay?) running on your system?


-- 
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver ContextMenu FuzzyTime PlayLog
PowerCenter/BottleRocket 
SaverSwitcher SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions
VolumeLock
------------------------------------------------------------------------
peterw's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=2107
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=50174

_______________________________________________
plugins mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/lists/listinfo/plugins

Reply via email to