Ok, so I am having a heck of a time getting this plugin to work again.

I downloaded the zip that was (nicely) uploaded to this forum to fix
the display after the XM update but haven't been able to get it to
work.  Previously I had added the XM URLs to my favorite radio stations
and been able to succesfully play.

I'm on SC 7.2, and have updated the XML string to 7.3+ just to be safe.
The plugin loads properly, but whenever I try the log in command under
the XM Radio plugin menu, I get a "Already logged in through client
(Insert Current Client Name Here)" error message.  So if I log in from
Squeezebox A, it says Squeezebox A, if I try Squeezebox B it says
that.

Thinking there was some connection open, I stopped the SC service,
removed the XM plugin, started the service (no XM in the interface any
more), started and stopped the service, recopied the XM plugin, and
retried to the same results.

Now, even the XM shortcuts in My Radio don't work.

Any ideas?  Could there be some connection info somewhere that I can
reset?

--
James2k