Peak;354994 Wrote:
> OK so I can get the plugin to install and show up on my compter. I can
> see a list of stations. I can get one to play on the computer. But I
> can't get anything to work on any of my squeezeboxes or my Boom.
> Getting a Log In error. Suggestions?

As brillo posted on page 2

Squeezecenter: Internet Radio: Tune in URL: xmradio://channel number

or
Manualy add it to your favorites using xmradio://channel number
And then use the favorites to switch channels. Thats kind of where I am
at.

I cant do anything on the PC but let it log in and the Duet remote
doesnt even see the XM plugin which I would think is close to the
Boombox.

--
950ash