James2k;354917 Wrote:
> SC is running on a Windows XP box acting as the server.  It is pointing
> to a Mac that manages my iTunes which is sharing its iTunes XML and
> music folders.
>
> A and B in this case are different Squeezeboxes.  I consistently get
> the error whether I access it from one of those Squeezeboxes or
> SoftSqueeze.
>
> Since restarting the server I haven't successfully (at least according
> to error messages) logged in to XM.
>
> Does it care if I have logged into my XM Radio Online (XMRO) account
> via the XM Web interface?

Hmm really?
Using itunes to listen to XM. Sorry I didnt like itunes way of handling
my music so I dont use it.

My wife had a XM gadget on her laptop and everytime the laptop was on
none of the programs could listen to XM. I think its because the XM
site doesnt like multiple logins.

For us the most important program was SC and the Duet remote so we
uninstalled everything else.

--
950ash