I'm a brand-new Squeezebox Boom owner. I installed your screensaver and
even managed to change the elapsed time to time remaining in the
display. However, it took me a while to find the preferences screen for
this because some of the text is blank - including the name on the menu!
Take a look at the attached screenshot. This happens in IE or FF so
perhaps it's a font issue, but I can see everything else in the SC UI.

Note the blank menu item which appears to be for this plugin. You can't
see because the drop down is open, but behind it there are 3 selections
showing on, off, on, but no text to the left of these options
describing what they are.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

|Filename: sc.jpg                                                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6153|

jehma