mherger;356504 Wrote:

> > It seems like if the format contains "PLAYLIST" somewhere in the
> format
> > name it is ignore and the _MIS_CUSTOM_123456789012DYNAMICPLAYLIST
> string
>
> Is it really the term PLAYLIST which triggers the misbehaviour? Would
> EG.
> PLAYLISTDYNAMIC work or not?

I think it fails if it contains a keyword that is registered as a
separate title format.

These doesn't work:
PLAYLISTDYNAMIC
DYNAMICPLAYTIME_ALWAYS
DYNAMICPLAYLIST2

These works:
DYNAMICPL
DYNAMICPLAY2LIST

mherger;356504 Wrote:

> Could you please enable debugging for plugin.musicinfoscr and see
> whether
> the handler is registered at all ("Got item XYZ for plugin ABC")?

Yes, I get:

Code:
--------------------

  [08-11-04 19:12:20.7233] Plugins::MusicInfoSCR::Settings::getCustomItems
(181) Got item 'DYNAMICORSAVEDPLAYLIST' for 'Plugins::DynamicPlayList::Plugin'
  [08-11-04 19:12:20.7238] Plugins::MusicInfoSCR::Settings::getCustomItems
(181) Got item 'DYNAMICPLAYLIST' for 'Plugins::DynamicPlayList::Plugin'

--------------------

mherger;356504 Wrote:

> > is displayed instead of the real value provided by my plugin. I
> never
> > get any call to my registered callback function. If I change the
> format
> > name to DYNAMICPL everything works again.
>
> Please add some debugging code to MusicInfoSCR::Info::getCustomTagData
> see whether it's called or not. It's kind of a proxy procedure which in
>
> turn should call your code (managing caching etc.).

It's never called for my formats, it's called for PLAYTIME_ALWAYS and
NOTESYMBOL.
It is called if I rename the format to DYNAMICPL

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))