OK, thanks. I moved the directory and now the name appears correctly in
the plugins list. However, now I don't see the plugin settings in the
drop down (from player / basic settings) at all. I'll try
disabling/enabling it and maybe it'll come back (or even
uninstalling/reinstalling if I have to), but right now my daughter is
doing homework on the machine and I don't want to stop her again :)

Should the MusicInfo prefs be in the drop down in my posted image? I
just want to make sure I'm looking in the right place.

Thanks from a newbie :)

--
jehma