mherger;394534 Wrote:
> Gordon,
>
> I'm surprised I couldn't find a repository for your plugin for 7.3's
> Extension Downloader. Am I wrong or don't you really have one?
No, I really, really don't have one...yet...and for a couple of
reasons:

1). The plugin is still "beta."

2). To work, the plugin requires extra setup steps that must be
performed "manually" by the user after plugin install.  On windows
systems, this includes copying EXEs to folders on the PATH; on linux,
an install script must be run as root or su to make modifications to
/etc/sudoers. At the very least, I need to provide a link on the
settings page that provides instructions for doing these things.

So, my goal will be to have a repository up and running for the release
version. I'm still, I think, a couple more beta releases away from that
point.

--
gharris999