Hi, I've just downloaded the latest version of Server Power Control and
it's pretty good.  I use it mostly for restating the SC service on my
Windows box.  I have noticed that when I select the restart SC option
nothing happens on the SBC until after the cancel/delay time and then
the confirmation popup appears. I then get a second, blank popup a few
seconds later.  I'm sure the previous version gave a confirmation popup
immediately saying something like "restarting in 10 seconds". I
preferred that setup as I get a bit trigger happy if I push a button
and nothing appears to happen!

I suppose ideally you'd have a popup immediately (something like
restarting in 10 seconds if not cancelled), and a second popup after
the delay time (restarting now).

That said, the plugin works but I would like immediate confermation...

--
indifference_engine