rocky2889;416984 Wrote:
> How do you add track to "Favorite" I see the Favorite but there is
> option to add to it.

For tracks you can do through the TrackInfo menu ("i" mode or
touch-and-hold on the track, see
http://penguinlovesmusic.de/ipeng-application/how-to-use-the-ipeng-application/general-usability/)

> Also can you create a playlist from Ipeng?

no. I mean, you can of course generate it and manipulate it, that's
what you always do (the current playlist), also see above link on
adding tracks. But you can't save it.

ntang;416992 Wrote:
> Thanks. I have tried it. I was referring to "browse ALL albums by
> Artist-Album" as part of viewing All albums, just like on the left pane
> of SC at the bottom when you are in Album view, you can choose the sort
> order and browse all the albums (with art)
>
> So in other words,
>
> "Believe" album by Cher would appear before "All my loving" Album by
> Jheena Lodwick
>
> Not sure whether I am illustrating this correctly...

Yes, but that is EXACTLY what Artists->All Albums is doing. What do you
see?
This way you have both alternatives without having to go to a settings
menu.
I can't just change the sort order right in place for the long menu
since that requires to re-read the full list which can take up to a few
minutes for large databases/slow servers.

vagskal;416997 Wrote:

> I started iPeng and waited some time (20 sec or so) on the Now playing
> screen. I then switched to the Album list and iPeng informed me that it
> is synchronizing the cache. After some time, while still synchronizing
> and without the iPod being touched, iPeng crashed. This happened twice
> in a row, but I am trying this a third time now and iPeng has not
> crashed yet. The issue thus seems at least semi reproducible.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> The cache syncing, when no album art is displayed in the album list,
> generally also takes a really long time and sometimes the progressbar
> just seem stuck. By a long time I mean at least over 15 minutes. Is it
> supposed to take that long?

15min is very, very long. What kind of server do you have? SC version?
How many Albums?
Could it be that the server was scanning while you tried this.
Did the list come up after 15min? Does controlling the players work?

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com