pippin;417127 Wrote:
> did the iPod go into sleep mode while loading the data? Does the bar
> still progress somehow?
> Could it be you've got a bad WiFi connection?

No, the iPod did not go to sleep. The progressbar got stuck on albums
beginning with Em... and I had to quit and restart the application. At
18.45 it started a new sync and it is now at 19.08 only at albums
beginning with Are..., where it seems stuck again.

I do not think the Ipod has a bad WiFi connection since it can control
the players without problem and since wireless streaming to two of four
players works (the other two are hardwired). Also the SBC works without
any delay or problem (which is a bit unusual, I must say).

I use an out of the box iPod Touch. I would not know how to do a
"jailbreak" on it.

--
vagskal