epoch1970;424550 Wrote:
> I don't use the CSRF protection stuff. I just confused SCRESTART with
> RESTART and got my server to reboot (d'oh!!!), calling the URL from a
> browser I didn't use for SC to this server for hours. Maybe that's a bit
> too lax as a behavior; however, I don't mind living dangerously. (EDIT:
> confirmed: I could reboot a second time, and the server couldn't have
> seen a session this time :) )
I think you must have CSRF turned completely off in in your SC
settings.  I couldn't get your playlist idea to work at all.

Using this playlist:

srvrpowerctrl_test.m3u:

Code:
--------------------

  #CURTRACK 0
  #EXTM3U
  #EXTINF:-1,zzz SrvrPowerCtrlTest
  http://localhost:9000/plugins/SrvrPowerCtrl/action.html?action=SCRESTART

--------------------

..I end up with these error messages in the server.log:

Code:
--------------------

  [09-05-19 10:07:15.0079] Slim::Web::HTTP::processHTTP (828) Client requested
dangerous function/arguments and failed CSRF Referer/token test, sending 403
denial
  [09-05-19 10:07:15.0963] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Remote::__ANON__ (223) Error:
Can't connect to remote server to retrieve playlist: 403 Forbidden.

So...neat idea...but I just don't see how to make it CSRF
complaint...other than to tack the cauth parameter onto the end of the
action URL.  But I don't know if that cauth value is session specific or
not.  I'll do some testing.

--
gharris999