gharris999;421552 Wrote:
> You can do this using SqueezeCenter's CLI. The SCCLITool.exe utility
> called from the following batch file would do the trick:
>
> Shutdown2SN.cmd:

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > @echo off
  > rem Change the following value if not running this batch file locally on
the SC machine.
  > set ServerIP=127.0.0.1
  >
  > rem Change the following value if you have changed the value for the CLI
port in SC settings.
  > set CLIPort=9090
  >
  > rem Change the following value to match your players actual MAC address.
  > set PlayerMAC=00:04:20:10:0A:0B
  >
  > scclitool.exe srvrpowerctrl shutdown2sn Message_to_display %PlayerMAC% -h
%ServerIP% -p %CLIPort%

Hi and thanks a lot for your work!
I'm looking for a solution to switch my boom to SN without(!)
suspending the server. I tried to write a batch file just to switch to
SN but as I am far from being a programmer I could not reach a working
result.
Any help is appriciated.
Greetings, dvbnick

--