ginibini;425799 Wrote:
> OK. I shutdown to SN on the Controller Extra MenĂ¼. This is working. But
> when I want to go back to SC I must change the Musicservice?#

Again, 2 cases:
- you're on SN and want to switch back to SC (server sleeping). So you
command the boom to connect to SC. It disconnects from SN and fails to
connect to the sleeping server, press right on the remote and a WOL
packet is sent, and if SC wakes on WOL the Boom gets quickly
reconnected.
-  you wake-up the SC server while the Boom is on SN. There, according
to your plugin preferences you can have the plugin try to grab your Boom
which is on SN and reconnect it to SC.
What the plugin doesn't do, AFAIK:
1. grab a player that it did not send to SN in the first place (manual
out, manual in),
2. refrain from grabbing a player that is currently playing on SN (to
avoid interrupting an alarm, for example). Switchback is done regardless
of current player state.

--
epoch1970