fredbloggs;436905 Wrote:
> Cheers for getting back so quick
>
> I'll try this on Thursday, just to clarify it does this even when you
> don't power down from the plug-in?  i.e. run a shutdown on the server
> outside of SC.

No, just from the plugin.  But it may be possible to configure the
server to do that independently on shutdown.  What OS is the server
running?

If it's Linux, you could add CLI statements near the top of the
/etc/init.d/halt script so that all players get pushed to SqueezeNetwork
on shutdown.

An example script:

Code:
--------------------

  SCIp='127.0.0.1'
  CLIPort='9090'
  PLAYER1MAC='00:04:20:10:0a:0a'
  PLAYER2MAC='00:04:20:10:0a:0b'
  PLAYER3MAC='00:04:20:10:0a:0c'

  for MAC in $PLAYER1MAC $PLAYER2MAC $PLAYER3MAC ; do echo $MAC connect
www.squeezenetwork.com | nc -w 3 $SCIp $CLIPort ; done

You'll need to use your player's real MAC addresses, obviously.

--
gharris999