mvordeme;437653 Wrote:
> Windows is running SqueezeCenter under a temporary user accountI was able to
> fix this in the registry.

Nevertheless, I don't get any closer to the source of the problem. I
still have no EOD action configured and no wake-up on alarms. But while
up to now, the watchdog would indeed go to sleep after the configured
timeout and then fail to wake up again when I start to play music, it
now has returned to the behaviour shown before. It goes to sleep and
then wakes up only one minute later.

I must admit that I changed one thing in the configuration. I suspect
that trying to restart SqueezeCenter from the SBC butchered the Windows
profile, so I unchecked -Include “Restart SqueezeCenter” as a menu
option?-. If the watchdogs wakes up on its own the next time, I shall
undo that change and see what happens.

--
mvordeme

'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/mvordeme) | scaleo home server 2105 |
squeezecenter 7.3.3 | server power control
20090701.14 | squeezebox boom & duet | rotel rsp-1066 | rotel
rmb-100 | phonar p-5