I does not work. The watchdog does not wake up again.

Currently, everything is broken. WOL had disappeared from the SBC,
Windows is running SqueezeCenter under a temporary user account so SC
does not find my LightsOut script in the user profile directory, and the
WHS console does not display the current value of the LightsOut action
for some unknown reason. Microsoft sucks. My wife is complaining that
the server is running all the time and my daughter wants me to play with
her. I give up for today.

--
mvordeme

'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/mvordeme) | scaleo home server 2105 |
squeezecenter 7.3.3 | server power control
20090701.14 | squeezebox boom & duet | rotel rsp-1066 | rotel
rmb-100 | phonar p-5