dave77;436971 Wrote:
> Hi, i'm using Debian Lenny, do I just need to run 'apt-get install
> pm-utils' then install this plugin?

I'm not a Debian user, so I'm guessing here:

>From a terminal prompt, try running # pm-hibernate .  If you get
'command not found' then, yes, you'll need to apt-get install pm-utils.

Then install SrvrPowerCtrl using the extension downloader and the
srvrpowerctrl repo: http://srvrpowerctrl.googlecode.com/svn/repo.xml

Finally, you'll need to run the setup program to install the
srvrpowerctrl scripts.  Again, from a terminal, run:

Code:

  sudo
/var/lib/squeezecenter/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/SrvrPowerCtrl/scripts/Debian/srvrpowerctrl-setup.sh

--
gharris999