guiness;437354 Wrote:
> I'm on Vista 64 and all works well from command prompt but my SB3
> freezes and windows says it can't find SCPowerTool.exe.  It is in the
> Path (..\system32). Sorry if this has been addressed but the search on
> this forum is limited.  How do I get my SB3 to find the executable?
>
> Thanks

If SCPowerTool.exe really is in a directory on your PATH, cmd.exe /C
start should have no trouble finding it.

If you try: Start-->Search

Code:
    c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe /C start /B scpowertool.exe --wait=60
--hibernate --log

What do you get?

I'm running Vista 64 here, but I haven't tested SrvrPowerCtrl with it
yet.  Perhaps it's time that I do.

--
gharris999