Aylwin;439459 Wrote:
> One problem though with version 20090701.14.  I'm not able to set "Push
> players to SqueezeNetwork on “external” shutdown".  I will check the box
> and then "Apply" but after refresh the box is unchecked again.
>
> This is not a big problem since I'm now able to shutdown the TS-509
> using SvrPowerControl.  But it would anyway be nice to get this feature
> working.
>
> By the way, thanks for such an awesome plugin!
I'll look into this, but so far, I'm not seeing this behavior.  Have
you tried doing a "Reset all settings back to defaults" (Link at the
bottom of the settings page?) and then trying to get settings changes to
"stick"?  I think I've seen some instances where this is necessary when
a new version of SrvrPowerCtrl is installed over an old one.

I you don't mind, I'll incorporate your QNAP notes into the readme.
Thanks.

Just curious, but why don't you think suspend or hibernate are
applicable?  Because they're unneeded, or because there are no commands
to support those functions on the QNAP?

--
gharris999