mvordeme;437379 Wrote:
> ...This way, you can put the executable just anywhere you like.
>
> Regards,
> -- mvordeme

Thanks and btw, this plug-in is excellent and super-useful!

I think my problem had something to do with permissions in a system
folder.  First, spelling out the path (c:\windows\system32\)in the SPC
settings didn't help. So I re-located executable files in a user
directory and spelled that out - all is working now although I have
another question I'll pursue in a separate trail.

--
guiness