HighLife420;444053 Wrote:
> hmm if i push and hold the album it comes up with MIXERS...if i select a
> certain song it will let me know...no way to press and hold the album
> and have it start that album with the who thing queued? if i do it each
> song, it will only play that song in the playlist and stop..

Have you read through the page I linked?
I guess your top bar shows an "m", right?
Could you toggle it until it shows a ">" (not ">|") and try again?

Each song: That's exactly what I meant with "it depends on whether you
have subfolders".
SqueezeCenter doesn't have a command to play the contents of a folder,
you can only play a whole folder structure.
If your folder only contains tracks (no subfolders), it will play the
whole folder from the track you selected.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com