ginibini;459342 Wrote:
> Yes this works. But Sometimes I touch not long enough and the next
> window comes.
>
> Is it possible to handle it easier to add Songs to the List?
>
> I Touch and hold on Song 1. The Song plays. But when i want to add
> another song and touch/hold on another the first song stops. Do you know
> the Sonos Software? Here is it easy. You click on a song an din a Menu
> you can choose Play now, add on beginning of list or at end of list

Good that you mention it because I missed this case so far.

Generally, in the next iPeng version you will always get such a menu
for playable tracks (or radio stations) that are not part of a playlist
or album (in which case the behavior will stay as it is now).
The problem is, this is a bit difficult to do right now with SC since
handling of context menus is currently in transition and I still don't
know how it will look like for SC 7.4 :-)

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com