BadTicket;464615 Wrote:
> I buy iPeng today and it looks realy great. But what I don't understand
> is:
> - How can I add a song or album at the end of running playlist?
> - How can I add a song or album after the playing song?
> I like that on my duet controller but don't find it in iPeng...
>
> Thanky for help :-)
>
> Heavenicetrip!  Fe/2

Did you already get version 1.2? If yes, go (on the iPeng main menu)
Help->Quick Tutorials->Albums Playlists
and
Help->Quick Tutorials->Context Menus

If you did still get version 1.1.2 (you can see the version number on
the start screen), please update using the "App Store" App.

Chewie;464626 Wrote:
> I’ve got a 1st gen Touch running 2.2.1 and I have just tried to update
> iPeng to 1.2 but I’m getting the message that it’s not compatible. Does
> this mean I have got to buy the 3.1.1 Apple update to run iPeng 1.2? or
> will it still not work after that?

iPeng 1.2 requires at least iPhone firmware 3.0.
Sorry, but there are just too many fixes contained in that FW to go
back behind it, among them being the bad scrolling on the Players screen
and the WiFi shutdown.

--
pippin

---