rbz5416;447809 Wrote:
> Still no joy. I've just enabled debugging to the SC log so will see if I
> can get any clues from there.
>
> Not doing anything special at all. I think the only thing that should
> stop it is having "Only allow management stations" or whatever is says
> enabled. This is with a Broadcom NetExtreme 57xx Gigabit chipset
> embedded in the motherboard of a Dell SX280.
>
> Maybe check the other properties for the NIC. Mine has one labelled
> Wake Up Capabilities which can be set to Magic Packet or Wake Up Frame.
> It's set to both. If I get time while playing around with getting to the
> bottom of my issue here, I'll see if I can establish if it makes any
> difference which one is enabled.

Thanks, must be something to do with our different chipset, but at
least i know it possible. Deselecting "Only allow management stations"
does not work and the server gets constantly woken, by just having the
SB3 query the time etc.

--
autopilot

Cheers, auto.

*lounge:* squeezebox 3, squeezebox controller, cambridge audio 640a,
mission 701's *kitchen:* squeezebox, trends ta-10.1, kef cresta 1's.
*bedroom:* squeezebox boom *bathroom/garden:* squeezebox boom *car:*
ipod classic 80gb