Hi,

I have a iPod Touch 64GB since this week and I use iPeng.
The application works fine and look really nice.
The question I have might be more iPod related than iPeng related.

The point is my iPod is set to dim the screen and lock in 2 minites.

When working with iPeng, each time I want to use iPeng for skipping
track or control volume, or see what's playing I have to unlock the iPod
with the hard-button and a slide. And with frequent use this begins to
irritate me.

I hoped I could activate the iPod with a simple touch, but it is not
the case as far as I can see.

I can turn off this 'autolock' feature but then the screen stays on
too. And the screen must go off after some time because otherwise the
battery gets discharged too much.

Is it possible for iPeng, maybe as new feature, to turn off the screen
but not lock the iPod?

--
Bert0123