I would highly recommending Jailbreaking your Iphones or Ipod touches.

I was reluctant to begin with but it works completely seamlessly and I
haven't had any issues in several months.

If you Jailbreak you then have access to some very useful things:

* An app called Insomnia, that lets wifi stay connected and apps keep
running when the device is locked and the screen off.

* Backgrounder, which lets you continue to run Ipeng when you are off
using something else.

* You can also get a very convenient Autolock on/off toggle.

The combination of these makes Ipeng much more useful imo.

--
havoc1