bordo;472892 Wrote:
> Ok, I played around for a while and this is what I've found.  (Using
> Squeezebox server 7.4 and Ipeng 1.2 with Rhapsody).
> I select
> My Apps->Rhapsody->Search->Search for Artists
> This all works fine, then I
> *Selected Artist*->Top Tracks
> This seems to work fine, except one observation.  The count in () after
> all songs (248 in attached pic) keeps going up beyond the number of
> songs listed.  At this point the program gets a little bit shaky, not
> responding quickly to commands.

I'll investigate. Could you file a ticket for this, sounds like iPeng
gets confused about the number of items (the one given in the menu is
often wrong) and thus keeps loading data.
https://trac.penguinlovesmusic.de/trac/ipengnat/
Which server version was this?

> When I select a song it either descends (next pic) and I hit add to
> end, or I click and hold the song to add to end (assuming I'm in the +
> mode).  In both cases, it adds all of the songs to the end of the
> playlist.  (By the way, as a general rule you should be allowed to add
> hundreds of songs to a playlist without at least a warning).  Same
> problem happens intermittently to play next and play.

Could you also check your player's "play other songs in album" setting
(in Squeezebox Server). I seem to remember that Logitech made a bad
choice of also applying this to "add" and "add next" but I'm not sure.

> Strange this is that when I search for tracks:
> My Apps->Rhapsody->Search->Search For Tracks
> The results come up, but it is a different type of playlist, without
> the '+,> or >|' options up top (see pic).  From this playlist, the only
> choice is to descend to the lower menu.  Choosing Add to end, Play and
> Play Next all seem to work when you get there this way.

That's an issue with the search that I don't have a way around: I
simply don't know upfront that the results will be a playlist and thus
can't handle it as one.
sderuiter;472927 Wrote:
> Hmmm, consider the next screenshot. Boom and Sally (Receiver) are synced
> and both are on. It would seem to me that the Boom icon does glow, but
> doesn't have the standby icon overlayed, correct?

No. It's even more complicated.
The "off" icon has a power icon "frame" overlaid and both "on" and
"off" icons have a light, semi-transparent power icon (in the same
place) in the background which they reside on.
The Boom icon is simply so big that it hides almost the whole
background power icon.

Howard Passman;472944 Wrote:

> Anyway, I alsways like to see a nice piece of work and iPeng is just
> that.

Thank you!

--
pippin