gharris999;477988 Wrote:
> Under 7.3.x, the SBC was capable of doing this.  But this is yet another
> feature that's been removed from 7.4.x and from 7.5 to make way for all
> those groovy "Apps".  The SBC (and presumably the Radio and the Touch)
> just don't seem to have the ability to WOL a previously connected server
> as the SBC did with 7.3.x.This is funny. My SBC currently is a wreck because
> it won't boot without
me downgrading and re-upgrading its firmware first, but after that, it
will reliably wake my server when I connect to -My Music-.

--
mvordeme

'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/mvordeme) | scaleo home server 2105 |
squeezebox server 7.4.1 | server power control
20090701.14 | squeezebox boom & duet | rotel rsp-1066 | rotel
rmb-100 | phonar p-5