Up until a week ago BBC iPlayer 'play it again' streams were working OK
on my Duet through my Synology DS107+ server running SqueezeCenter
7.3.3. I did not have forward fast or rewind control, but I could
listen.
However about a week ago it suddenly stopped working.  I had changed
nothing at my end.

The symptoms are I can select a station and program to play.  I press
play and the counter runs and the icon on my Receiver turns white.
However, I hear no sound.  I have tried various combinations of AAC /
MP3 and WMA on the advanced settings iPlayer page but nothing seems to
work.

I would happily revert to an older version of iPlayer - if necessary
without the logos - if it meant that I could hear the streams.

I am not prepared to go to 7.4 yet, for all sorts of reasons, so if it
is not possible with 7.3.3 then so be it.  However it is odd that it was
working before and then just suddenly stopped working.

--
TheLastMan

Matt

SB Duet (Controller + two receivers)
Synology Diskstation 107+ with FW 2.0-0844
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3 on Synology Package Manager
Netgear DG834GT wireless ADSL modem/router
Naim 42/110 amp, B&W CM2 speakers in living room.
Denon DM37 mini-system, B&W 686 speakers in kitchen.
LPs ripped using Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap, Behringer UCA202.