bpa;486403 Wrote:
> Can't answer about 0.8 as it is UK only but look in the thread as links
> may be posted. Look at the thread first before as early versions may be
> missing functionality.
>
> AlienBBC is broken due to BBC website changes and the fact that
> BBCiPlayer now works for both UK and non UK listeners.

The original 'Announce' of the BBC iPlayer plugin post seems to have
disappeared off the bottom of the forum listing so I cannot download the
earlier plugins from there.  Actually, for the last couple of plugins I
have used the Extension Downloader function, and that does not seem to
hold any earlier versions.

Guess I will have to live without FFW/REW. An old plugin probably
wouldn't work anyway.

Thanks for your help.

--
TheLastMan

Matt

SB Duet (Controller + two receivers)
Synology Diskstation 107+ with FW 2.0-0844
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3 on Synology Package Manager
Netgear DG834GT wireless ADSL modem/router
Naim 42/110 amp, B&W CM2 speakers in living room.
Denon DM37 mini-system, B&W 686 speakers in kitchen.
LPs ripped using Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap, Behringer UCA202.