Triode;486576 Wrote:
> You better consider the iplayer plugin as a permanent beta then!  I've
> not even reached 1.0 yet....

Hehe! I didn't mean you, your stuff generally works fine until screwed
up by the Beeb.

You might like to know that I uninstalled 0.9 and manually installed
v0.7 and it all works fine now.  The menus are actually rather quicker
to pop up (probably the lack of graphics) and I can now forward fast and
rewind iPlayer streams again.  The sound quality is OK too.

Thanks again for your help.  Another happy punter :)

--
TheLastMan

Matt

SB Duet (Controller + two receivers)
Synology Diskstation 107+ with FW 2.0-0844
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3 on Synology Package Manager
Netgear DG834GT wireless ADSL modem/router
Naim 42/110 amp, B&W CM2 speakers in living room.
Denon DM37 mini-system, B&W 686 speakers in kitchen.
LPs ripped using Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap, Behringer UCA202.