TheLastMan;486615 Wrote:
> You might like to know that I uninstalled 0.9 and manually installed
> v0.7 and it all works fine now.
Just for information (in case it matters to anybody else), the play it
again MP3 streams all work.  The live streams, which appear to be WMA,
don't.

Personally I am not bothered as I listen to live BBC radio on the
DAB/FM radios I have.  I only use iPlayer to catch up on prorams I have
missed.

--
TheLastMan

Matt

SB Duet (Controller + two receivers)
Synology Diskstation 107+ with FW 2.0-0844
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3 on Synology Package Manager
Netgear DG834GT wireless ADSL modem/router
Naim 42/110 amp, B&W CM2 speakers in living room.
Denon DM37 mini-system, B&W 686 speakers in kitchen.
LPs ripped using Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap, Behringer UCA202.