flemming;500206 Wrote:
> the solution may be simply installing a helper transcoder like mplayer
> or the like on the server. .

Don't think its mplayer, I checked that I had mplayer installed and for
good measure installed bpa's PlayWMA & PlayRealAudio plugins

flemming;500207 Wrote:
> I have a boom (and 2 receivers) and it's been working fine for me, so
> maybe there are a combination of issues here...  close, but no smoking
> gun just yet.
>
> Robert

mmmm....

Checked using the Boom on my home network and it still does not play

--
lesliew

QNAP TS-639, 8TB Raid 5, Squeezecenter 7.4.1 - r28947, pyTivo serving
2*Tivo S3's & QGet all 24x7, Silver Transporter, 1 * SB Classic,  2 * SB
Receiver, 2 * SB Controllers, 1 * SB Boom, 1 * SB Radio, iPhone 3GS +
iPeng.