I removed the stock Sirius and loaded 7.4.1 for ReadyNas Duo as per the
instructions.  That all works okay.

I grabbed the link for the (not so) Sirius Plugin and put it in the
Extension Loader.  Click Apply.  The (not so) Sirius Plugin shows and I
click the Enable box and Apply.  SqueezeServer goes into restart.  When
come back and go into Plugins it wants to keep installing.  So on and so
on.  Neverending circle.  The plugin will not load into the ReadyNas Duo
version of the SqueezeServer 7.4.1.  Argh!!!!

PS) It does work from the SqueezeServer loaded on my laptop.  Just not
the ReadyNas Duo

--
retsef