ibgregr;495435 Wrote:
> Robert,
>
> Attached is a zip file with an excerpt from my server.log with some
> debugging turned on.  Maybe it will shed some light on things.  Let me
> know if there is anything I can do to help.
>
> Thanks!
> Greg

Sweet.  This is REALLY verbose which is helpful.  I can at least see
things going wrong in the log.  I don't know why yet but it's a start.
Thanks.  I'll try and dig into this a bit more soon.  Sorry I haven't
been as responsive as of late, just occupied.  I'll need to upgrade my
streaming service in two more days as my access to the free streams
expires then.  Turns out the ability to stream to multiple receivers is
pretty important to me so maintaining this plugin (over the official
one) still has personal value :)

Robert

--
flemming