guiness;499778 Wrote:
> OK but a related question. Does the option "Push players to
> mysqueezebox.com on “external” shutdown:" only work for "shutdown" per
> se?  In other words is it possible to react to an external Windows
> command to "Sleep"?
Taking a closer look at the MCE Standby Tool, it sounds like this
utility already has the ability to execute a script/program on a sleep
event.  See:
http://www.degroeneknop.nl/forum/index.php/topic,3717.0.html

One could use this facility to execute scclitool.exe to send a CLI
command to SBS.  The command:

scclitool.exe srvrpowerctrl gotosn -h 127.0.0.1 -p 9090

..will send a CLI command to SrvrPowerCtrl telling it to push all
connected players over to MySqueezebox.com.

That said, I have NOT experimented with MCE Standby Tool on my own
system.  Squeezesnapper's reports of problems on his system has made me
gun shy.

--
gharris999