I just upgraded Squeezeboxserver from 7.4.2 to 7.5. I have used
SrvPowerCtrl only to monitor idle players and to suspend the server
after 45 minutes. With 7.5 SrvPowerCtrl does no longer work, i.e. the
server is no longer suspended. I checked the SrvPowerCtrl menu and
recognized that the entry "Clear Block" is shown (which usually means
that a block is set to prevent suspend). I then tried to clear the
block. After clicking on "Clear Block" message appears "Clearing block"
and after a while "Block cleared", but in fact the block is NOT cleared
since after again entering the SrvPowerCtrl menu it is still shown
"Clear Block" and the server does not suspend after idle time.

I then deinstalled SrvPowerCtrl and installed the latest beta version
(v20100101.164543), restarted the server but nothing changed. I am
running SBS on Ubuntu 9.04.

Is this a known incompatibility with SBS 7.5?

--
dip