results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73237
Question: What do you think about "touch-to-play-album" for
cover art in iPeng?

- I use this and like it.
- I don't use this and it disturbs me
- I don't care

Erland / Pippin

I think this undo suggestion would really make a large amount of the
community very happy.  It stops all the variety options issues, but
fundamentally allows all users to try and use the product as intended,
but with no playlist lost disasters.  I hope something can be done.
Logitech would love this, it would save a whole load of grief that has
ben around for a long time - party mode etc.

If you want any help on testing / evaluation as I have recently ceased
working for a living, I can commit some time to test scenarios etc. as
required.

Dave

--
DaveWr