Bought this used to run Ipeng and control my squeeze receiver(7.4). Will
also put some of my library on it for travel.  Starting questions.
1  The touch is running 2.2.1 version software so does it need to be
updated?  Would like to run the newest version of Ipeng.
2  It is also registered on itunes to the old owners account and
computer so what should I do about that?  Will not be using anything
from Apple other than possible software upgrades.
Once these issues are addressed will purchase and install Ipeng.  Which
version is the most stable?  Is there a step by step anywhere for
Ipeng?
Thanks
Steve

--