I just purchased a squeezebox v3 and installed the add-in for the
squeeze server on my HP EX495 home server.

The SuperDateTime plugIN is installed on the plug-ins page of the
server but I see no way to access the plug-in on the player?

All of the settings for the plug-in are programmed and I have tried
switching libraries to the my music library which is streamed from the
home server ...but when I access the settings page on the player and
check the screensaver or wallpaper options under my music or under
mysqueezebox on the player I do not see an option for the plug-in to
activate.

I also checked under applets and did not see anything there either.

Any help is most appreciated! .... would love to display the local
weather forecast on the screen of the player via zip code!

--
jilic