I've got what I'm sure is a simple question, but I can't find the
answer...

First let me say that I LOVE superdatetime!  I've been using it for
years.  I had an old version of slimserver (and superdatetime) for
quite a while.  I recently upgraded to 7.4.3 and now to 7.5. (and
superdatetime to 5.8.15).

I have a question on formatting.  I want the screen to show the current
weather and flash my sport scores (like I had w/ the older version).  I
don't want the upcoming weather scrolling.  I find it not useful... I
like being able to do a quick glance and see what the outside temp is.

Is there a way to make it not scroll / show the upcoming weather?

Thanks!

--
jonwb