erland;550968 Wrote:
> Could you try the following Custom Browse version ?
>
> http://erland.homeip.net/arkiv/custombrowseperf/CustomBrowse-2.10.test.zip

I have tried the test version, but there was almost no improvement. I
enclose my server.log file.

I have not re-enabled mixers to make the results comparable with the
last test.

- Entering the CB Artist menu took about 1,5 seconds.
- Entering the "S" sub menu of the A-Z menu took about 10 seconds.
- Entering the CB Album menu took about 13 seconds.

I then tried the CB Artist and Album menus of my daughter's music. This
is a library defined with MultiLibrary (Criteria is GENRE is equal
"Rachel" and Genre is not equal "Classical").

- Entering her Artist menu took about 1 second
- Entering her Album menu did not work at all. After more than 60
seconds spinning of the "cursor" on the Controller display I cancelled
the operation by pressing the Back button. I am quite (but not
completely) sure that this menu worked before. At least it works
flawless on the Squeezbox Classic (this is what she uses).

|Filename: server.log                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10016|

dip