vdeknock;550894 Wrote:
> I have been playing with the screensaver switcher plugin and the ability
> to have different screens at different times.
> The only one I have set is the off screen, I have a night time display
> and daytime SDT weather dispaly.

Do you have several screens which it continuously switch between or do
you just have a single screen that varies depending on the time ?

I need to take a look if there is some error in the /var/log/messages
file on the Radio/Touch/Controller in this scenario. If you know how to
use SSH and can get the /var/log/messages file, it would help if you
retrieved it immediately after the problem has occurred. If you don't
know how to use SSH, I'll try to reproduce it in my own environment as
soon as I have the time.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))