erland;556924 Wrote:
> Screen Switcher is an applet, not a plugin. Are you looking on your
> Touch/Radio/Duet in the "Settings/Advanced/Applet Installer" menu ?
> You also have to select to show all applets and not just the
> recommended ones by changing the setting for this in
> "Settings/Advanced/Applet Installer"
Thanks for the tip, and for the applet.  I now have the applet
installed and have figured out how to use it.

My next problem is that I had hoped to use the Michael Herger's
PhotoGallery plugin as one of my screen savers.  I have that plugin
installed and it has been working fine, but that is not one of the
options that I can choose when selecting screensavers within Screen
Switcher.

Bernie

--
Bernie33