Bernie33;557202 Wrote:

> My next problem is that I had hoped to use the Michael Herger's
> PhotoGallery plugin as one of my screen savers.  I have that plugin
> installed and it has been working fine, but that is not one of the
> options that I can choose when selecting screensavers within Screen
> Switcher.

Isn't there a screen saver named the same way as the favorite you have
configured in PhotoGallery ?

All screen savers that are available as normal screen savers should be
available through Screen Switcher, let me know if it's available as a
normal screen saver but not in Screen Switcher because then we have a
bug somewhere.

If I remember correctly, there is also a style in Custom Clock applet
that shows random images from the PhotoGallery plugin.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))