OppfinnarJocke;556102 Wrote:
> Yes, I can confirm that I get the full album listed in the playlist of
> the controller. And it seems to play through the full album once it's
> started ok; "seems to" since I haven't gotten through a full album
> yet.
>
> When I tried it earlier, the FWD button did move to the next track in
> the sense that the song info changed and SBS started counting the
> seconds and advancing the progress bar, but there was no audio.
>
> And, as someone else mentioned, once a track fails playing, there seems
> to be no way to get it to play again. SBS counts the seconds and
> advances the progress bar, but no audio.
>
> Thanks for all your help, Triode.
>
> EDIT: No, it doesn't play the entire album through, it stopped in the
> middle, between two track. Manually selecting the next track gives the
> "silent" behavior, SBS advances the progress bar and counts the
> seconds, but no audio, controller says "connecting".

Can you post what the helper app logging in DEBUG settings shows when
you see this?

Regarding starting a track which fails to play.  Sometimes squeezeplay
will remember the url you are playing and not do anything for the same
url unless you press stop (press and hold pause) and then play.  Does
this restart it?

--
Triode