Triode;556105 Wrote:
> Can you post what the helper app logging in DEBUG settings shows when
> you see this?
>
> Regarding starting a track which fails to play.  Sometimes squeezeplay
> will remember the url you are playing and not do anything for the same
> url unless you press stop (press and hold pause) and then play.  Does
> this restart it?

Thing is... spotifyd.log is nowhere on my C:\, I have searched. I have
set helper App Logging to Debug, and I have clicked "Apply" several
times. Clicking the Log link next to it opens an empty browser window
at http://127.0.0.1:9000/spotifyd.log. There should be no permission
issue, I am running as an XP administrator, I have Full Control of
C:\Users\All Users\Application Data\Squeezebox\Logs

Playing of failed tracks... just now the first track of an album
played, and then everything paused. I pressed and held the pause button
the controller, and then pressed FWD. The correct song info shows, but I
get the "silent" behavior, SBS counts the seconds, the controller says
"connecting".

Ooops... now the controller crashed from too much pressure on the pause
button it seems... It re<booted itself, but still "silent" behavior.

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.5.1 r8837, Player FW 65
I mainly use my Duet for Spotify via chp's DSBridge
(http://tinyurl.com/DSBridge),
without SBS through MySqueezeBox.com (see post #294 in the DSBridge
thread)