OppfinnarJocke;556109 Wrote:
> Thing is... spotifyd.log is nowhere on my C:\, I have searched. I have
> set helper App Logging to Debug, and I have clicked "Apply" several
> times. Clicking the Log link next to it opens an empty browser window
> at http://127.0.0.1:9000/spotifyd.log.

There is something strange re paths here - you should just see the log
from that link.  What you can do is start the main server.  Then use
task manager to manually kill Spotifyd.exe

After this you can open a cmd window, change to the location of
Spotifyd.exe and then start it manually.  You should then see the
logging information in the cmd window.  What does it say?

--
Triode