Triode;556095 Wrote:
> Can you set the helper logging to DEBUG and post what the helper log
> shows when you try to play an album.  Sounds like there is a problem
> advancing tracks for some reason.
>
> Can you confirm if you play an album you get the full album appearing
> in the playlist of your controller (or the web front page)?
>
> Does the FWD button move onto the next track?

Yes, I can confirm that I get the full album listed in the playlist of
the controller. And it seems to play through the full album once it's
started ok; "seems to" since I haven't gotten through a full album
yet.

When I tried it earlier, the FWD button did move to the next track in
the sense that the song info changed and SBS started counting the
seconds and advancing the progress bar, but there was no audio.

And, as someone else mentioned, once a track fails playing, there seems
to be no way to get it to play again. SBS counts the seconds and
advances the progress bar, but no audio.

Thanks for all you help

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.5.1 r8837, Player FW 65
I mainly use my Duet for Spotify via chp's DSBridge
(http://tinyurl.com/DSBridge),
without SBS through MySqueezeBox.com (see post #294 in the DSBridge
thread)